WHAT INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT?
In general, we collect personal information from you when you voluntarily provide it to us by registering on our Web site or signing up for our various offers or other literature. In connection with this process, we may collect various personal information from you including, but not limited to, your name, address, e-mail address, age, sex, phone number, user name and/or password and other demographic or other information associated with the use of our Web site.
You are always free to decline cookies, but in doing so, you may not be able to use certain features on our Web site/p>
HOW DO WE USE YOUR INFORMATION?
We may use the information we collect from you for any of the following reasons and purposes:
- To facilitate your use of our Web site and better understand your needs
- To fulfill your requests for information related to our company, products, and services
- To send you information, promotional materials, and offers from our company,as well as from our affiliates
- To help address problems with our Web site
- To contact visitors to our Web site when necessary
- To administer our Web site
- To help us better understand visitors’ use of our Web site
- To conduct internal reviews of our Web site
- To protect the security or integrity of our Web site
- To consider your request for consideration of employment with Precision Auto Glass
We may or may not disclose information collected from you to the following entities for the following purposes: to Precision Auto Glass employees, subsidiaries, independent contractors, business associates, affiliates, consultants, service providers, and suppliers if the disclosure will enable that entity to perform a business, professional, or technical support function for us or to satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request and/or to cooperate with law enforcement and other authorities in investigating a claim of illegal activity.
We use IP addresses to identify a user when we feel it is necessary to protect our service.
HOW DO WE PROTECT YOUR INFORMATION?
While we strive to safeguard your personal information, data transmissions over the Internet, including e-mail, cannot be guaranteed to be100% secure. Therefore, we cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit, and any information you transmit is done at your own risk. We cannot be responsible for disclosures of your personal information due to errors in transmission or unauthorized acts of third parties, and we encourage you to exercise prudence in selecting the information you send via the Internet, including via e-mail.
HOW CAN I CONTACT Precision Auto Glass?
Owner, Precision Auto Glass